For the manufacturers of raw tea on wooden pallets, if they want to gain more benefits, the shipping items of the products should be kept in mind. The following knowledge will focus on the matters needing attention in the delivery for your detailed inventory:
1. When the Material Management Section receives the "Order Notice", the handling personnel shall file the order according to the specifications of the wooden pallet and the number of the order notice. If the content is not clear, it shall immediately reflect the confirmation of the business department.
2. If the consignee is not the ordering customer or the place of receipt is not the place of business due to the needs of the customer's business, the following provisions shall be followed:
(1) If the place of order and delivery of the distributor is not the place of business, the "order notice" of the Distributor shall be approved by the competent department of business for delivery.
(2) the consignee's non subscribed customer should have the order received from the ordering customer to deliver the goods.
3. The Material Management Section receives the "Order (Goods) Notice" for shipment, but if there is a specified date of delivery, the shipment will be made on the specified date.
4. If an ordered product (planned product) is to be delivered to the warehouse prior to the customer's required date or the "order notice" indicates "not to be delivered ahead of schedule", the Material Management Section shall contact the business personnel to notify the customer of the consent of the product (planned product) before receiving the business department's notice of shipment, and if it is an emergency shipment, advance shipment is required. The head of the material management department should be notified by the head of the business department first, and then the shipping notification procedure should be re filled.
5. Before delivery of ordered products, the Material Management Section shall immediately postpone shipment if it receives a notice of postponement from the business department, and then deliver it after receiving the notice of shipment from the business department. In case of emergency, the head of the business department may first notify the head of the Material Management Section by telephone, but the formalities shall be completed immediately afterwards.
Finally, after the completion of the "wooden pallet delivery slip", the date, the number and quantity of the "finished product delivery slip" must be filled in the "order notice" to understand the delivery situation. If the case has been handed over, it will be filed in the order of flow number.